Distinguished Young Technician
Minimum Selection Criteria:
- The nominee shall be a practicing Pharmacy Technician of less than 10 years.
- The nominee shall be registered as a Pharmacy Technician in North Dakota.
- The nominee displays passion to the Pharmacy Technician profession and strives for excellence in the Profession of Pharmacy.
- The nominee exemplifies work ethic in the Profession of Pharmacy.
Nominations accepted from:
- North Dakota Registered Pharmacy Technician
- North Dakota Licensed Pharmacist
- Practicing professional in the medical field
The Executive Board of NAPT will choose the recipient from the nominations received.
Sponsor: Pharmacists Mutual
2008 – GEORGE, BEENA – BISMARCK
2009 – RING, KERRI – MINOT
2010 – BONNESS, KRISTEN – FARGO
2011 – BOHL, CHRISTINA – UPHAM
2012 – JOYCE, JENNIFER – MAPLETON
2013 – REVIER, ANNE – FARGO
2014 – SANDERS, BRITTANY – FARGO
2015 – GUILBERT, AUTUMM – RUGBY
2016 – SPILMAN, ALEXANDRA – FARGO
2017 – MONSON, ARLENE – MINOT