North Dakota has opportunities for you. In the changing world of healthcare, pharmacists play a more important role in working with other health care providers to manage the health care of the patients they serve. Pharmacy in North Dakota has historically been a leader in advancing changes in pharmacy practice and this tradition continues today. Take a look at your opportunities in North Dakota and you will be pleasantly surprised at what you see.
Please contact us for further information on open positions or to post a position at your pharmacy.
Thrifty White Pharmacies has Pharmacist and Pharmacy technician openings: (2018)
- Contact Shannon Watters, Recruiting Manager, Thrifty White Pharmacy, office: 763-513-4355 fax: 763.463-4455 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full or part-time pharmacy technician:
- Heritage Pharmacy Gateway Mall is looking for a full or part-time pharmacy technician. Daytime hours. No nights, weekends or holidays! Competitive pay and benefits. Call Luke at 701-530-5800 or email at email@example.com
- A unique opportunity for ND licensed pharmacist or for a pharmacist eligible for license through examination or reciprocity. This position offers an immediate ownership potential of up to 25% with 100% ownership possible in five years. Full benefits up front and a competitive salary. This pharmacy position/ownership model is located in the southwestern part of North Dakota and is a rural location, offering the big advantage of rural rates for third party contracting. The current owner is retiring from a very profitable and well run store. This operation is turnkey and needs nothing more than a dedicated pharmacy/owner who wants to serve patients in this community of approximately 1,700.
- For more information, please contact Steven Martens, VP of Operations at (641) 366-3440 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Gary Boehler at (800) 437-2018 Ext. 6210 or at email@example.com. Thank you.
FT Pharmacist Position:
- Ye Olde Medicine Center in Park River, ND is looking for a full time energetic pharmacist. This pharmacy is an independent, family owned rural pharmacy in northeast ND which first opened in 1976.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 to 6:00 and Saturday 8:30 to Noon
- Flexible scheduling
- Wage negotiable based on experience
- Full Benefits –Health including dental & vision, 401K, PTO, Life Insurance
- Parata Max Dispensing Robot
- SpeedScript Pharmacy System
- Telepharmacy through Telepharm to Drayton Drug our other location
- Private care center for counseling, MTMs, blood pressure, & vaccinations
- Well-staffed pharmacy
- Spacious, modern pharmacy with OTC, giftware, and greeting cards
- Affordable Housing Available
- 2 Medical Clinics
- Eye Clinic
- 2 Dental Clinics
- 3 Vet Clinics
- Long Term Care Nursing Home with attached Assisted Living
- Registered Pharmacist in North Dakota
- Park River is known as “The Town With A Heart” with a population around 1800 people. The newly remodeled school is PreK-12 with about 450 students. The area is a farming community with a beautiful golf course, an outdoor swimming pool, lake for boating and swimming, and located only 75 miles from Devils Lake, a great fishing destination. More information can be found on the city website www.parkrivernd.govoffice2.com
- Contact:Please contact Laurie at (701) 284-7676 or (701) 331-3901. Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you.